RAXO All-mode PRO is a professional developer tool. It's functionality covers nearly all types of sites from full-scale and content heavy news portals or business and corporate sites to personal blogs or portfolios. Our module makes your site dynamic and versatile. Feel free to ask us if you have any doubts or think that something you want is lacking.
Module Favorite Features
Friendly Administration Panel
This module will become your favorite one for its perfect balance between wide functionality and easy use. We managed to create a powerful professional extension and still keep it simple and intuitive. Administration panel has a clean and user friendly interface that lets you effortlessly navigate through the module options.
TOP Items & Regular Items
Module output can be divided into two logical groups: TOP articles and regular articles. Emphasize the most important news by creating particular views for TOP articles with larger text and bigger thumbnails. Besides, TOP and regular articles can have their own sets of content elements like date, author, hits, number of comments, rating, etc.
Enjoy a truly wide range of filter options to specify the content selected.
- Featured articles: included/excluded/show only featured articles;
- Retrieve articles from a single date or from specified time interval;
- Exclude some articles by ID;
- Show or hide intros of non-public articles.
Versatile Ordering Options
Arrange your articles exactly as you need (up to 16 variants of ordering). Besides usual orderings our module provides some very special ordering options:
- By date: created date, modification date or start publishing date;
- Most popular or most rated;
- Most commented or latest commented;
- Random ordering.
Specific Time Intervals
This amazing and incredibly useful feature allows you easily retrieve articles from a single date or date range. We did our best to provide filtering by date with many options.
- Article filtration by predefined filters: today, this week, this month, this year;
- Display articles from a single date;
- Display articles from the specified time range;
- Display articles from the specified time interval relative to the current date.
Auto Thumbnail Creation
The module automatically finds images in your articles. All you need is just to set the width and height you want and the module will generate thumbnails for your Joomla articles.
- Thumbnail source selection;
- Control thumbnail size by defining width & height parameters;
- Resize/crop images preserving aspect ratio;
- Use default images for articles that have no images.
Flexibly manage content elements: title, thumbnail, text, date, author, rating, etc. Add or remove them from the module output to make each module block unique. Depending on the purpose, use a different set of content elements for each module copy on your site.
One content, many looks! Template usage is an amazing feature this module is loved for. You get one extension, but it can look absolutely different depending on design needs. Use existing templates or customize your own templates to fit the module into your website and make it look attractive.
Stop searching. The solution is right here!
Get this multipurpose module to display Joomla content.Get it now
Comment System Supported
We support the most popular commenting systems
J3.x & J2.5: JA Comment, Komento, RSComments!, sliComments,
only in J2.5: JComments, CompojoomComments.
Show Non-Public Content
Show short teasers of access restricted articles for all site visitors. When clicking read more link users that don’t have the required permission will be redirected to login page.
Smart Title and Text Limitation
You can limit title and text by characters. The great thing is that words are not cut no matter what number of characters you set.
Article Date Type Selection
Select which article date the module should use: created date, modification date or start publishing date.
You can exclude some items so that not to duplicate those already displayed by another module copy.
Put an Article Anywhere on Your Site
You can display a single or several articles anywhere on your site in module positions.
Option to Hide Module on Article Pages
It’s an utterly useful feature when you want to show the module on category page, but want to hide it on article pages that belong to this category.
Save Allowed Tags When Cleaning Up Code
You can save some tags when cleaning up (X)HTML code. Sometimes it's important to preserve links or bold text format in your article.
3 Built-in Templates
Module comes packed with three professionally designed templates. They are very flexible and actually cover the most demanded tasks and needs.
External Image Support
The module can also create thumbnails from images located on other domains, image hostings or social network sites.
Module Multicopy Usage
Module supports several copies with the same or different templates on one page.
Highly optimized module code and thumbnail caching make for better server performance on busy sites.
Client Side Optimization
Expires header feature makes thumbnails be cached by the browser. This increases manyfold module load speed when attending the site regularly.
Display articles by the exact order of article IDs you set manually in the module admin panel.
- Display Joomla articles from one/several categories or just separate articles
- Limit number of articles displayed in the module
- Editable "Read more" text
- Editable "Show all" button (you can change the text and the link)
- Customizable date format
- Clean (X)HTML in content
- Friendly SEF URLs supported
- Support for content in any language
- Well-commented code in template files for easy understanding & flexible customization
- Joomla content plugins support
- Support for images from content plugins
- Removal of unused plugin code
- Tableless design and 100% CSS-based
- Valid (X)HTML and CSS code
- SEO friendly thumbnails with ALT and TITLE attributes
- Transparent PNG Images Supported
Are You Impressed? Get Started Today!
Check out plans & pricing for this amazing product.Get it now
What our clients say:
The extension is exactly working as described. Within several minutes the module was enabled and working like a charm. Even the support is quick, as it should be!
— Martijn de Groot, Netherlands
A Must-Have for any Joomla developer. This instantly became the #1 content tool for my projects. I purchased it to use for one specific instance and immediately replaced all native Joomla Blog and Section layouts with RAXO All-Mode Pro. This thing is amazing.