Security releases are obviously my biggest concern. I would hesitate to use this on client sites if I knew that I would not have access to security patches and updates.
All Mode Pro does look like a great module that is highly configurable. Well done.
When you buy RAXO All-mode PRO, you're subscribed automatically to all updates up to a major revision free of charge for a year since your last purchase. You will be notified by email, including a link to download the update.
When purchasing RAXO All-mode PRO J1.7 you'll be entitled for all updates for this module version. Note, this module version is compatible with J1.6 and J1.7, and will be compatible with J2.5.
To release an update there should be a solid reason. Usually, it's one of the two - either fixes for some known bugs or implementation of new features. The module your refer to is stable, works as claimed, the clients use it successfully on their sites. We do not know about any problems with this version, so there is nothing to fix.
If you found some bugs - tell us about this here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2544
If you want new features - post your request here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=244
We are not fans of frequent updates and do not release new versions just for the sake of updates. In our opinion, frequent updates signal that the previous version of the product was not properly done.
In contrast, our company is famous for its high quality standards. Before the new release we thoroughly test our products to avoid any bugs and errors when the product reaches the client. So whenever you get an update of a RAXO module or template you can be sure that it's worked out perfectly.
Please renew your module purchase and we will send a link to download the latest module version.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Apr 05, 2011 9:03 pm
- Joomla! version: 2.5 - 3.9
- Location: Hannover, Germany
Last version I received was 1.4 (in 2016), if I remember correctly.
I would like to understand what are the main developments in Raxo Allmode Pro since then (i.e. from 1.4 to 1.9).
Especially I am interested in
1) Compatibility with older and newer versions of Joomla: - I am currently using the 1.4 version succesfully on a Joomla 2.5 site. I am now going to create a new Joomla 3.9 site. Would the old Raxo Allmode Pro 1.4 still do the job there? Or should I expect issues?
2) Compatibility with responsive designs: So far my sites were with fix layout, non-responsive. I will now use responsive designs. Is there a relevant difference between version 1.4 and 1.9 regarding how it displays in responsive designs?