Should I purchase the templates again?

Presale questions & requests related to RAXO module layouts
pontikos
Joomla! version: 1.5,2.5,3x

Should I purchase the templates again?

Post by pontikos » May 18, 2013 5:10 pm

Hello, two quick questions:

1. Is there any discount for us that have purchased all previous modules (j1.5, j2.5 and all the templates) for the K2 module?
2. Also, do the templates for the Joomla content modules works with the K2 module, or we need to purchase new templates again ?

Thanks.

Lisa

Re: Should I purchase the templates again?

Post by Lisa » May 19, 2013 10:18 am

Customer Discount for Module Purchase
Yes, we give a good discount for our current clients. You can read about this:
FAQ: http://raxo.org/products.html
Forum topic: http://raxo.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=281

Templates for New Modules
Good news for our customers. If you purchased additional templates earlier, you do not need to buy them again when buying a new module.
Contact us after the module purchase, and we will send you the templates adjusted for your new module.
:!: Join me on Facebook to keep up with the latest RAXO news and other Joomla stuff!

Joomlamerica
Joomla! version: 1.7

Post by Joomlamerica » Aug 20, 2013 8:11 pm

I wish I had known about your discount program. I've bought all the templates for Raxo All-Mode Pro and just this week bought the K2 extension and the rational template for that. There was nothing in the process that let me know I was eligible for any discount. :(

Lisa

Post by Lisa » Aug 26, 2013 7:43 pm

The module discount information is always available on the module purchase page.
As it's written earlier, there is no need to purchase the additional templates again.
:!: Join me on Facebook to keep up with the latest RAXO news and other Joomla stuff!