UPDATE to newest release

Presale questions & requests related to RAXO modules
pontikos
Joomla! version: 1.5,2.5,3x

UPDATES for Modules and Layouts

Post by pontikos »

Hello,

I usually was receiving emails with the updates of all my purchased products.
I haven't got any email since long time... so I am wondering if the modules are still getting updated and how do we get their udpates.

Back in time, I purchased all modules (Joomla 1.5 - 3/ K2) and their available templates.
Please let me know
Stuckshutter
Joomla! version: 1.5.22

UPDATE to newest release

Post by Stuckshutter »

For some reason, I have not received the 1.11 UPDATE email notification.
The last one I got was for 1.10 but not 1.11: RAXO_All-mode_PRO_J3.x_v1.10.zip

I assume it either got deleted by mistake or was otherwise lost. How can I get the link to download the new version?
thanks,
Lisa

Re: UPDATE to newest release

Post by Lisa »

Stuckshutter wrote: Nov 08, 2021 3:16 pm How can I get the link to download the new version?
I checked your account: everything is fine here and you have an active subscription,
since the purchase of the module was made less than a year ago.
For some reason, I have not received the 1.11 UPDATE email notification.
An email with links to download the last versions of the module was sent to you on October 18.
RAXO All-mode PRO J4 v2.01
RAXO All-mode PRO J3 v1.11

Check your email including your spam folder. If for some reason the letter is no longer there, let me know, I will forward it.
:!: Join me on Facebook to keep up with the latest RAXO news and other Joomla stuff!
Lisa

Re: UPDATES for Modules and Layouts

Post by Lisa »

pontikos wrote: Nov 05, 2021 1:08 pm Hello,

I usually was receiving emails with the updates of all my purchased products.
I haven't got any email since long time... so I am wondering if the modules are still getting updated and how do we get their udpates.

Back in time, I purchased all modules (Joomla 1.5 - 3/ K2) and their available templates.
Please let me know
Yes, we continue to develop our products.
Updates to modules are constantly being released, you can look at our blog: https://www.raxo.org/blog.html

For customers who have an up-to-date subscription (the purchase was less than a year ago), updates are sent directly to their email.
:!: Join me on Facebook to keep up with the latest RAXO news and other Joomla stuff!
pontikos
Joomla! version: 1.5,2.5,3x

Post by pontikos »

Hello,
For customers who have an up-to-date subscription (the purchase was less than a year ago), updates are sent directly to their email.
When did this policy come into play?

When I bought the modules, the support policy was to receive the updates for the same Joomla version.
So, I was receiving the emails with the updates for long time... then at some point (around 2019) emails stopped arriving - without any other notification.
Stuckshutter
Joomla! version: 1.5.22

Post by Stuckshutter »

Thanks for the quick response, have it now.