Presale questions & requests related to RAXO modules
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Mar 19, 2011 12:58 pm
- Joomla! version: 1.5,2.5,3x
Hi, I haven't done any AJAX implementation on Raxo so far.
But I am currently quoting a customer for a project, that most likely I will use Raxo (either K2 or Joomla) and I will have to implement the Read More button to load more posts with AJAX.
So, if customer accepts the quote, then I will work on this in the coming weeks.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Jun 16, 2016 2:21 am
Lisa wrote: ↑
Sep 10, 2016 2:55 pm
2. Custom fields are claimed as a new feature in Joomla 3.7. First we'll see how it's implemented, and then we'll think how we can do that in the module.
Joomla 3.7 Custom fields
selection and display would be awesome!
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Jan 10, 2013 3:04 am
I would like to see the ability to display in one module position 2 articles from category x and 4 from category y.
- Posts: 1005
- Joined: Feb 25, 2010 7:14 pm
You can do it right now.
Place two module copies in one position. In the first copy display 2 articles from category X and in the second copy display 4 articles from category Y. Use the same layout in both module instances to make them look alike.
Join me on Facebook to keep up with the latest RAXO news and other Joomla stuff!
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Jan 12, 2011 12:45 am
- Joomla! version: 1.5.22
What is the status on support of Custom Fields? Is this allready possible?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1087
- Joined: Jan 31, 2010 9:53 pm
- Joomla! version: 3.9
- PHP version: 7.2
We expect it to be ready after summer vacations.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Oct 16, 2017 11:17 am
Would it be possible to limit the articles to show on a page. So at the end there will show a read more button for more articles?
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Apr 20, 2018 6:52 pm
Some guys asked for infinite scroll... I want it too, in the list, or pagination template
It will be an ajax button "more..." in order to not display everything automaticaly.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sep 19, 2018 10:44 am
I love the infinite scroll, but it can slow down some older machines no? Maybe it's particular sites that cause this and not the feature itself though.