Can't buy a template with a discount

Presale questions & requests related to RAXO module layouts
innerself
Joomla! version: 1.7

Can't buy a template with a discount

Post by innerself »

The buy now button for the templates is not live. It's ok for the module itself but not the templates. I tried it in two different browsers.
Lisa

Re: Can't buy a template

Post by Lisa »

Make sure that you select which of the module you use (RAXO All-mode PRO or RAXO All-mode K2) by clicking one of the buttons above the "buy now" button on the template page.
After you selected the module, the "buy now" button activates. And now you proceed the purchase of the template compatible with the module you use.
:!: Join me on Facebook to keep up with the latest RAXO news and other Joomla stuff!
innerself

Post by innerself »

Thanks,

I finally found it but couldn't find the post to cancel. I didn't see it right off though. You might consider putting something just under the buy button again. I am very web savvy, but that one escaped me. I see why you wouldn't want an auto selection though.

By the way I am pretty happy with the new 3.0 version. The templates are easier to manipulate as well. Glad to see you are trying to improve. The new 2.5 version didn't work properly. I just reinstalled the previous version and all was well. Since I am changing to 3.0, I didn't spend the time trying to find the problem with the 2.5 version.

I would have probably bought a 6 for the price of 4 special instead of just 2.

bobby
Lisa

Post by Lisa »

When you buy 3 and more templates at once (in one order) you automatically get a discount applied.

Regarding the module version for Joomla 2.5. The feedback we got from the clients show that it's a very stable version without any issues found. Let us know what kind of problems you faced and I'm pretty sure that you'll need just little of our help to have everything working fine.

Anyway, if you found something malfunctioning - we need to know that. So your information may be very helpful.
:!: Join me on Facebook to keep up with the latest RAXO news and other Joomla stuff!
innerself

Post by innerself »

Didn't see the discount for 3.

bobby
Admin
Site Admin
Joomla! version: 4.0.5
PHP version: 8.0

Discount for three or more templates

Post by Admin »

To get a discount you need to add 3 or more templates in one order.
Use "Continue Shopping" button to add products to your order.
additional-templates-discount.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leschuler

Templates for modules

Post by leschuler »

do you offer a template package, where i can purchase all the templates for all mode K2 at one time?
Lisa

Re: Can't buy a template with a discount

Post by Lisa »

As it was mentioned earlier in this topic, a discount applies automatically when you buy 3 or more templates in one order.