I create an article and connect it to some tags: tag1, tag2, tag3.
RAXO Related Articles and Tags can show only the first tag (tag1) until I create a new article with different tags?
Basically, it should always show the content related to the first tag of the last (by creation date) article.
Is it possible?
1) I create a new article
2) I associate this with a first tag, for example "tag1"
3) Then associate this one with a second tag, for example "tag2"
4) Then associate this one with a third tag, for example "tag3"
If I go to the new article, just above the article I can see:
[tag1] [tag2] [tag3]
I aspect (I ask if it is possible) that "RAXO Related Articles and Tags" show me only the related contents to "tag1" (the first one that I have associated) in descending order of creation (the oldest at the end).
Is this possible? or something like that?
I hope to be more clear now
We have several articles on the site, say 100 and new ones are constantly being added.
Articles are assigned tags: tag1, tag2, and tag3. Each article can have either one tag or all three in any order.
How RAXO Related Articles works with the "Related by Tags" option:
1) This module will be shown ONLY on the pages of the articles themselves (not on the main page of the site, not on the category page);
2) The module will automatically determine which tags are assigned to the current (viewed) article and will find and display other articles with the same tags. If two different articles have at least one identical tag, then they are considered similar.
3) A list of similar articles found can be shown in any order you need, go by the creation date - no problem.
How RAXO All-mode PRO works with a "Filter by Tags":
1) The module can be displayed on any page of your site: it can be the main page, the category page or the pages of your articles.
2) In the module settings, you yourself specify the tag (or several tags) by which articles will be searched. The module will display only the articles that have such tags assigned.
3) The list of articles found can be shown in any order you need.
When new articles appear on the site, they will automatically be shown in these two modules if they satisfy the given conditions.