RAXO All-mode K2 - Suggestions and Feature Requests

Presale questions & requests related to RAXO modules
spotteron

Improvement: make "Certain Articles" selectable (not via ID)

Post by spotteron »

Thanks for your great work in RAXO All-mode K2 Module, it is an amazingly useful extension!
But: One huge drawback of the module's backend workflow is that if you want to display particular K2 Items ("Certain Articles) you have to type in IDs manually (!) - this is overcomplicated and even the standard K2 content module allows an admin to select via click which K2 Items should be displayed.

Also, the std. K2 Content module allows reordering of these displayed items easily via drag and drop - would that need to shift around ID numbers in RAXO k2? This would also be not very practical.

So at least for the K2 version of the module, please implement these standard feature - this would be an important improvement to the module. Thanks!
Feedback from the frontier;)

best regards from Vienna,
Jonathan
Admin
Site Admin
Joomla! version: 4.0.5
PHP version: 8.0

Re: Improvement: make "Certain Articles" selectable (not via ID)

Post by Admin »

spotteron wrote: Nov 15, 2020 4:14 pm One huge drawback of the module's backend workflow is that if you want to display particular K2 Items ("Certain Articles) you have to type in IDs manually (!) - this is overcomplicated and even the standard K2 content module allows an admin to select via click which K2 Items should be displayed.
Yes, indeed a sensible remark.
I already forgot that I wanted to fix this, thanks for reminding me. This will make the admin panel of the module even more intuitive and user-friendly.

I will add this wish to my to-do list for the next version ... although now all the time is spent on adapting modules to Joomla 4.