Raxo layout with ajax "More Items" feature

Presale questions & requests related to RAXO modules
celinahex
Joomla! version: 1.5.26

Raxo layout with ajax "More Items" feature

Post by celinahex »

Hey, we've been using Raxo on our website, with custom layouts, for ages. Now i'm looking at upgrading to the latest raxo while we work on site redesign. I k now that you now feature a "more items" feature that auto-loads more news items, but I can't figure out if that's part of all modules, or only some.

Also,would there be a limit to the number of items that would load that way? In other words, would you eventually get to the end of the list? And does the module pre-load all that content whether its visible or not, as it does for the pagination template?
thanks in advance from a loyal raxo user!!
Admin
Site Admin
Joomla! version: 4.0.5
PHP version: 8.0

Re: Raxo layout with ajax "More Items" feature

Post by Admin »

celinahex wrote: Jul 02, 2020 10:59 pm I know that you now feature a "more items" feature that auto-loads more news items...
In our modules, there is no (not yet) AJAX function for auto-loading additional articles.
We plan to implement this feature, but most likely in the module version for Joomla! 4
And does the module pre-load all that content whether its visible or not, as it does for the pagination template?
The latest version of RAXO Pagination layout works differently.
Only content located on the first page is fully loaded, images of articles located on other pages are loaded only as needed.
RAXO Pagination layout now uses lazy loading of images: https://www.raxo.org/blog/148-update-fo ... t-v15.html
mrownicki
Joomla! version: 3.9.27
PHP version: 7.4

Re: Raxo layout with ajax "More Items" feature

Post by mrownicki »

I don't want double question but.
Are there any plans to add a button "load more" for all article from category example? NOT Pagination.

Regards.