Block Name & Block Button not displaying on new version 1.10

Presale questions & requests related to RAXO modules
thulibabe

Block Name & Block Button not displaying on new version 1.10

Post by thulibabe »

Please assist,
I upgraded to the new version of RAXO All-mode PRO v1.10 and now the Block Button links and Block Name are not displaying.
Lisa

Re: Block Name & Block Button not displaying on new version 1.10

Post by Lisa »

thulibabe wrote: Apr 23, 2021 10:00 am I upgraded to the new version of RAXO All-mode PRO v1.10 and now the Block Button links and Block Name are not displaying.
Starting with version 1.10, the output of these fields has been moved from the module files directly to the layouts themselves.
Therefore, to display these fields, their code must be in the layout.

Detailed instructions and explanations are here:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3216

In general, just use the latest versions of our layouts with the latest version of the module.
Read about the latest layout changes on our blog: https://www.raxo.org/blog.html
:!: Join me on Facebook to keep up with the latest RAXO news and other Joomla stuff!
interline
Joomla! version: 3

See all article page with pagination

Post by interline »

We would like to add a "read all article" link to the following screenshot. Do we have to buy the Pagination Plugin.
Thanks for your reply.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Admin
Site Admin
Joomla! version: 4.0.5
PHP version: 8.0

Re: Block Name & Block Button not displaying on new version 1.10

Post by Admin »

interline wrote: Apr 06, 2022 3:22 pm We would like to add a "read all article" link to the following screenshot. Do we have to buy the Pagination Plugin.
Thanks for your reply.
To answer we need to know what you expect from this link.
To display a link to all your articles (for example, a link to your category page), use the Block Button field in the module settings.