This is would
1) solve many project-specific issues and
2) give additional flexibility to the (otherwise) great module. But with the tb.php issues and quirks, it's hardly useable in some cases.
(tested again latest version)
I want to make you happy:
Such a function has been in the module from the very beginning of its existence.
In order to work with original images in the module, simply do not specify the sizes of thumbnails and the module will not create them for you.
In other words:
Display Images: Yes
Thumbnail Size: 0 or empty
All the same as RAXO All-mode PRO, plus the following:
1. The ability to change the space between photos from the backend, and now that you are about to create a new “RAXO All-mode PRO+”, the capability to customize all the elements, background, border, hide/show some elements, etc, all from the back end.
2. The ability to change corner of the photos, To Create Rounded Images.
3. The ability to put an HTML code instead of an image, let say that I have a 3x3 grid and I what to place the weather report on the middle, or a google add.
4. To be able to filter by category on the front end by the user. Let say that I have selected 10 categories on the backend to get the data, and I’m displaying 12 items using “Raxo-grid”, I want the user to be able to filter and get the 12 id items from the category of his choice.
5. To be able to randomize the display, not the data procurement. Let say we are displaying 6 items from X category order by ID descending, the module will get the data just as normal will, but it will randomize the presentation of it, not the data acquiring, just the display.
6. The templates like Raxo All-mode-pro, and some new templates, Masonry likes etc.
I’m not telling you what to do, I respect your work and I like it, I just suggesting something that I will like to see and to my site.
This is my site: https://www.stereo-romance.com/
Thanks for your feedback and the list of new features, will be something to think about.