Use with RSS News Feeder Components?

Presale questions & requests related to RAXO modules
Griz
Joomla! version: 1.5 / 1.7

Use with RSS News Feeder Components?

Post by Griz »

I'm very interested, but after reading as much as I could, I'm still not clear if it will work for me or not...

I use automated news readers to generate constantly changing content. What I'm wondering is..if I use RAXO to display my content, can it be set up so that the content that RAXO displays changes automatically as my content is updated by my news readers? Or do I have to manually assign articles to RAXO? :)
Lisa

Re: Use with RSS News Feeder Components?

Post by Lisa »

Is you automatically generated contend added to Standard Joomla content component?
:!: Join me on Facebook to keep up with the latest RAXO news and other Joomla stuff!
Griz

Post by Griz »

Lisa wrote:Is you automatically generated contend added to Standard Joomla content component?
I'm not exactly sure what you mean. But as it works now, the automatically generated content is simply accessed by a Joomla menu system to a blog layout. Is that what you mean? :)
Lisa

Post by Lisa »

If your new articles are added here (see the image below), the module will work with them, automatically.
Joomla Content Component.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:!: Join me on Facebook to keep up with the latest RAXO news and other Joomla stuff!
Griz

Post by Griz »

Yep...that's how I do it. So I guess it should work. I'll be giving it a try.

Thanks! :)
muscleda
Joomla! version: 1.6

RSS & Comments

Post by muscleda »

Hi. Two questions please:

1) I currently use the "Newsfeeds" component built into Joomla 1.6 to manage external RSS feeds. Am I correct in stating that your All-mode PRO module/template will allow the content of those feeds to appear on the site home page?

2) Assuming that the answer to #1 is "yes": Does your module/template inherit the "Newsfeeds" categories as well?

3) Your site homepage says:"The most popular commenting systems are supported (J1.5 only)." So, am I correct in stating that NO comment support is offered by All-mode PRO for Joomla 1.6? I currently use both Disqus and Intensedebate for comments.

Thank you.
Lisa

Post by Lisa »

1. If the news from your external rss feed are imported in standard Joomla Content component, our module can process them. It doesn't work with Newsfeed component directly.
2. Disqus is an external comments platform, it's not a Joomla component, so our module doesn't support it.
3. RAXO All-mode PRO J1.6 doesn't support comments currently. Comment support will be added when commenting systems will be upgraded to support Joomla 1.6.
knorde

RAXO All-mode PRO RSS feed

Post by knorde »

Hi,

I buyed RAXO All-mode PRO.
Very nice script, only i miss 1 thing.

Is it possible to add RSS feed support?
So i can show the RSS feed with the RAXO All-mode PRO script?
It will be very nice!

Greets Kees.
Admin
Site Admin
Joomla! version: 4.0.5
PHP version: 8.0

Re: RAXO All-mode PRO RSS feed

Post by Admin »

knorde wrote: Mar 22, 2021 3:59 pm Is it possible to add RSS feed support?
So i can show the RSS feed with the RAXO All-mode PRO script?
I have moved your post to this thread. Please read our answers above.