Other Joomla Extensions Compatibility

Presale questions & requests related to RAXO modules
jrucker
Joomla! version: 1.5

Other Joomla Extensions Compatibility

Post by jrucker »

Myblog and JReviews
Hello my name is Jimmy and I am building a web site . I use myblog for my editors to add content. I would like to be able to display my featured bloggers in a module and simply select for their content to appear on th frontpage in that module , is that possible with your script.
Lisa

Re: Myblog and JReviews

Post by Lisa »

Module RAXO All-mode PRO works with core (standard) Joomla Content Component.

So, it doesn't suit your situation.
:!: Join me on Facebook to keep up with the latest RAXO news and other Joomla stuff!
maros174

Integration with Content Construction Kits

Post by maros174 »

Hi,

Does your module support insertion of custom fields (parameters) from the articles I published using CKK's like form2content or jseblod?

I want to be able to do this:
(something like a product catalog )
Lisa

Re: Integration with Content Construction Kits

Post by Lisa »

So far our module works with standard joomla content component only.
:!: Join me on Facebook to keep up with the latest RAXO news and other Joomla stuff!
malbo
Joomla! version: 1.5.20

Add support for Flexicontent

Post by malbo »

When will you add support for flexicontent. http://www.flexicontent.org as this point it works except cannot get images from flexi fields.
phpini
Joomla! version: 1.5.2

jSeblod Compatibility?

Post by phpini »

Hi,

Isthere anybody who use RAXO All-Mode Pro and jSeblod together? jSeblod is a CCK that compatible all core content modules normally but some modules doesn't work it 100% with it.

Regards.
maxrad
Joomla! version: 1.5

Re: jSeblod Compatibility?

Post by maxrad »

Hey, I am interested in this as-well, thanks!
pwood
Joomla! version: 1.7

RAXO All-mode pro and zoo?

Post by pwood »

Hey

Is it possible in any way to show content from zoo with this extension?

Regards
Lisa

Re: Other Joomla Extensions Compatibility

Post by Lisa »

No.
Our module works with Joomla standard content component only.
aidancoughlan
Joomla! version: 1.7

RAXO support EasyBlog

Post by aidancoughlan »

Hi,
I've been looking for a good easy content editing solution, and have come across "EasyBlog" www.stackideas.com which is very attractive, particularly for it's handling of image insert into articles which is easy enough for non-technical users.

I'm reluctant to move to it however, as they don't store "article" or "post" content in Joomla articles - I see this as a big disadvantage as it precludes the use of 1,000's of Joomla extensions for content display unless the code is hacked to work with Easyblog. One option I was thinking of was to use RAXO (which looks like a swiss-army knife for content display!) and ask the Easyblog developer to hack it to display Easyblog content.

Easyblog seems to be getting traction as the premier blogging tool for Joomla (which is justified from what I can see).... is there any chance you would consider implementing support for it's blog post content *natively* in RAXO so that all the RAXO features would work with it ? If not, do you have any knowledge of Easyblog - could you publish a hack to make it work with Easyblog ?

best regards,
Aidan.