RAXO All-mode PRO - Suggestions and Feature Requests

Presale questions & requests related to RAXO modules
pontikos
Joomla! version: 1.5,2.5,3x

Re: RAXO All-mode PRO - Suggestions and Feature Requests

Post by pontikos »

Hi, I haven't done any AJAX implementation on Raxo so far.
But I am currently quoting a customer for a project, that most likely I will use Raxo (either K2 or Joomla) and I will have to implement the Read More button to load more posts with AJAX.

So, if customer accepts the quote, then I will work on this in the coming weeks.
pepperstreet

Support for Joomla 3.7 custom fields

Post by pepperstreet »

Lisa wrote: Sep 10, 2016 2:55 pm 2. Custom fields are claimed as a new feature in Joomla 3.7. First we'll see how it's implemented, and then we'll think how we can do that in the module.
+1 Joomla 3.7 Custom fields selection and display would be awesome! 8-)
deurkruk
Joomla! version: 1.5.22

Post by deurkruk »

Hello

What is the status on support of Custom Fields? Is this allready possible?

Regards, Carst
Admin
Site Admin
Joomla! version: 4.0.5
PHP version: 8.0

Post by Admin »

We expect it to be ready after summer vacations.
chap

Post by chap »

Hi,
Would it be possible to limit the articles to show on a page. So at the end there will show a read more button for more articles?
christophe31

Post by christophe31 »

Some guys asked for infinite scroll... I want it too, in the list, or pagination template :)
It will be an ajax button "more..." in order to not display everything automaticaly.
chap

Show Upcoming Articles in the Module

Post by chap »

Hi,

On our site users can make articles. In the backend we published the articles for a moment in the future.

Would it be possible to show this kind of articles in Raxo All-mode Pro? So visitors can see the planning of publishing moment of articles in the future?

So how to show articles who are planned to be published in the future. Would be nice because now they ask every time when their article will be published.

Thx
spotteron

Re: Images / thumbnails don't work - what to do?

Post by spotteron »

Feedback: Please make an option to simply disable thumbnail generation, so if set the module takes the original image instead.
This is would
1) solve many project-specific issues and
2) give additional flexibility to the (otherwise) great module. But with the tb.php issues and quirks, it's hardly useable in some cases.

(tested again latest version)
Thanks!
Last edited by spotteron on Nov 06, 2021 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Admin
Site Admin
Joomla! version: 4.0.5
PHP version: 8.0

How to disable thumbnail generation?

Post by Admin »

spotteron wrote: Nov 06, 2021 10:19 pm Feedback: Please make an option to simply disable thumbnail generation, so if set the module takes the original image instead.
I want to make you happy:

Such a function has been in the module from the very beginning of its existence.
In order to work with original images in the module, simply do not specify the sizes of thumbnails and the module will not create them for you.

In other words:
Display Images: Yes
Thumbnail Size: 0 or empty
fgadea

A new Module: RAXO All-mode PRO+

Post by fgadea »

I’m a long-time customer, if you check my account, you will see that I just purchased almost all your product, whoever I will love to see some new features, or new modules, I suggest “A new Module: RAXO All-mode PRO+”, new and different templates.

Features:

All the same as RAXO All-mode PRO, plus the following:

1. The ability to change the space between photos from the backend, and now that you are about to create a new “RAXO All-mode PRO+”, the capability to customize all the elements, background, border, hide/show some elements, etc, all from the back end.

2. The ability to change corner of the photos, To Create Rounded Images.

3. The ability to put an HTML code instead of an image, let say that I have a 3x3 grid and I what to place the weather report on the middle, or a google add.

4. To be able to filter by category on the front end by the user. Let say that I have selected 10 categories on the backend to get the data, and I’m displaying 12 items using “Raxo-grid”, I want the user to be able to filter and get the 12 id items from the category of his choice.

5. To be able to randomize the display, not the data procurement. Let say we are displaying 6 items from X category order by ID descending, the module will get the data just as normal will, but it will randomize the presentation of it, not the data acquiring, just the display.

6. The templates like Raxo All-mode-pro, and some new templates, Masonry likes etc.

I’m not telling you what to do, I respect your work and I like it, I just suggesting something that I will like to see and to my site.

This is my site: https://www.stereo-romance.com/