RAXO All-mode PRO - Suggestions and Feature Requests

Presale questions & requests related to RAXO modules
mercado
Joomla! version: 1.5.21

Re: Suggestions and Feature Requests

Post by mercado »

Hi

If your mod can show K2 items component in the next version will be the best because currently don't exist any one extensions to do it with "pagination",

The K2 community is grown up each day, I think it will be excellent new niche for your product,

regards,

mercado
AbleGamers
Joomla! version: 1.5.15

Need Help for a small Hack.

Post by AbleGamers »

We want to insert some content into our new stream that we have not in the past.

Our site has a review section, and we want to insert new reviews into the stream but we want to append the title with "Game Review: "

Is there a way I can "modify" the module to insert "Game Review:" if the content is from a section.

Pseudo example

If sectionid = 3 then "Game Review" & <title>

Else

<title>

Can this be done?
Lisa

Re: Need Help for a small Hack.

Post by Lisa »

We take this as feature request and will make this possible in the next module release.
:!: Join me on Facebook to keep up with the latest RAXO news and other Joomla stuff!
axisnewmedia
Joomla! version: 1.5

Post by axisnewmedia »

Hi - Great Module!

Would it be possible in future updates to include the option to display content by any selected contributor/registered user and not just by the main site admin as is the case at the moment?

Thanks

Pete
Lisa

Post by Lisa »

I'm not sure if I understand you right. Do you mean adding an option to select articles by a user?

At the moment our module display articles added by any user, not only added by administrator.
:!: Join me on Facebook to keep up with the latest RAXO news and other Joomla stuff!
mirphi
Joomla! version: 1.5.22

Post by mirphi »

I am interested in having the ability to display article rating as well. Has there been any progress on that?

Also, any plans for 1.6 compatibility?

Thank you!
Lisa

Post by Lisa »

Thank you for your suggestions.
Rating option in the module is 70% ready and will be available in the next module version.

Yes, we're working on creating Joomla 1.6 version.
pontikos
Joomla! version: 1.5,2.5,3x

K2 Integration would be just perfect

Post by pontikos »

I haven't try the module in deep up to now...
I am in the process to turn my website to K2 content. I just saw that the module is not supporting it and that make me feel sad...
I saw some others who ask the same feature...
So I place myself in the list for K2 integration... No words of how great thing that will be.
2 great extensions for Joomla working together!!
Regards
John
ssinha
Joomla! version: 3.5.1
PHP version: 5.5.3.3

Integration with Disqus commenting system

Post by ssinha »

Is there any way to add Disqus commenting system in the modules? If not, any future plan for it?

Thanks.
Lisa

Post by Lisa »

It's a third party commenting system, and not Joomla commenting system.

If you can find any joomla extension that supports this system and show us, probably we could put it in our plan.