The purpose of this update is to provide you a range of changes that you might not notice, but they are important and will improve your module usage experience. The most exciting though is a new look of Bricks layout. This layout gets support for TOP items and becomes even more diverse.
- TOP items are now supported in Bricks layout;
- Semantic <article> HTML5 tag is used to specify K2 items;
- New version notification by Joomla! Update System.
- MySQL query caching time reduced to 1 minute;
- Hard-coded non-localized texts are removed from Default layout;
- Increased image size (up to 960 pixels) of default images;
- Smooth transition effect for link hover in all layouts;
- Added integer filter attribute to some of the fields in the manifest XML file;
- RAXO Default is now used as module layout by default.
With this module release all built-in layouts have the same two-part structure of TOP and normal items. Bricks layout gets TOP items support which gives you more flexibility and variations of awesome display. Now you can show your important K2 items in a beatiful left-right alignment grid.
We are always focusing on building something that looks good, but also we want it done right. That is why we're switching to tag <article> which was introduced with HTML5. The reason is that <article> tag has a more specific semantic meaning than faceless <div> tag.
Now the module uses Joomla! Update System to notify users about new updates for RAXO All-mode K2 when they are released.